S185 Low oil pressure

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Audiman

I'm getting a low oil pressure warning on my machine. Changed the oil and filter and had the same problem. Removed the filter and there was no oil in the filter. My book says check the oil galley to see if plugged, the oil strainer to see if it is plugged, relief valve is stuck, or broken relief valve spring. Does anyone know where these are located and if I can get to them without pulling the motor. Thanks

Des

Have you fitted a oil pressure gauge to see if it has low pressure, could be problem with the sender

jerry

Have you fitted a oil pressure gauge to see if it has low pressure, could be problem with the sender
there was a post here just the other day about the oil pickup tube falling off in the 185 engines . will try to find it.

jerry

there was a post here just the other day about the oil pickup tube falling off in the 185 engines . will try to find it.
the post is under skidsteers s185 v2607 posted by webbtech from Engine rebuilders. Sounds like it is not uncommon problem.

7LBSSMALLIE

relief valve is behind oil filter that 3/8 ball you see youre cocern should be what made it stick?

Latest posts