J

joesmith123

hydraulicopencircuit.jpeg

error code

fusebox.jpeg

fuse box, that wire was there when I opened it

There is one flash on the lift tilt light

haymaker

I wish someone here could offer up some suggestions Joe. I have no experience with this issue.
I am very surprised there has been no one with any ideas.

brdgbldr

I am not overly familiar with the T190.

If you press and hold the "Lights" button, do you get any codes?

It looks like the machine has had electrical problems in the past that have not been properly fixed. This will probably make it more difficult to diagnose and fix the machine.

OP
OP
J

joesmith123

I wish someone here could offer up some suggestions Joe. I have no experience with this issue.
I am very surprised there has been no one with any ideas.

I have been reading and going through what others have done, look at what I found, it could have been the problem

solenoidbroken5.jpeg

solenoidbroken1.jpeg
solenoidbroken4.jpeg
solenoidbroken3.jpeg

This is the solenoid that controls the BICS for lift and tilt

It looks cracked in half, and the wires under it were barely connected

It could be the solution, tomorrow part should arrive and we will find out

Attachments

• solenoidbroken2.jpeg
    solenoidbroken2.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 10
  • solenoidbroken6.jpeg
    solenoidbroken6.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
J

joesmith123

I am not overly familiar with the T190.

If you press and hold the "Lights" button, do you get any codes?

It looks like the machine has had electrical problems in the past that have not been properly fixed. This will probably make it more difficult to diagnose and fix the machine.

I was wondering how people were getting codes but all I know is to get to the screen that says "hydraulic lock valve open circuit"

I will try, "pressing and holding the lights button"

I thought the same, that the machine has had electrical problems but,

Once I read up on the fuse panel, that wire they have running is for lights of some kind

There really is not much going on in the fuse panel, mostly relays

The wiring seems overwhelming at first, but once you clean everything, you can start to understand and find the problem

OP
OP
J

joesmith123

I hope this is your issue. E

Same, I must've spent 10 hours yesterday, testing voltages, reading through tons of old threads from all kinds of forums, watched tons of videos on how people deal with this

From what I remember, when I put 12 volt into that circuit that the bad solenoid is on, I do remember the computer flashing twice

And flashing twice meant Circuit voltage same as battery (12 volt)

And its not supposed to be, it should be lower than 12 volt

But in those videos where people bypass the BICS using a relay, are they not putting 12 volt on that circuit?

I still do not understand how they successfully did it with adding a 12 volt source

We'll see what happens tomorrow

haymaker

Same, I must've spent 10 hours yesterday, testing voltages, reading through tons of old threads from all kinds of forums, watched tons of videos on how people deal with this

From what I remember, when I put 12 volt into that circuit that the bad solenoid is on, I do remember the computer flashing twice

And flashing twice meant Circuit voltage same as battery (12 volt)

And its not supposed to be, it should be lower than 12 volt

But in those videos where people bypass the BICS using a relay, are they not putting 12 volt on that circuit?

I still do not understand how they successfully did it with adding a 12 volt source

We'll see what happens tomorrow
My computer antivirus started mid sentence, and I could not continue.

I was saying even if you don't get many replies with some detective work you can often find someone that has had a similar issue.
It is a painstaking task reading through all the posts but much better than proceeding blindly.
The people here have a lot of great experience and knowledge to share.
Good luck! Be sure to let us know what happens.

OP
OP
J

joesmith123

My computer antivirus started mid sentence, and I could not continue.

I was saying even if you don't get many replies with some detective work you can often find someone that has had a similar issue.
It is a painstaking task reading through all the posts but much better than proceeding blindly.
The people here have a lot of great experience and knowledge to share.
Good luck! Be sure to let us know what happens.

Yes I am hopeful that I will figure it out

Before cleaning it and tracing the wires, I felt overwhelmed and doubtful, but

Once I cleaned everything and tried to understand it, it feels more hopeful that I will fix it

That solenoid barely had wires connected, and it looked swollen to the point of rupture

It could be the problem, but I'll believe it when I see it

brdgbldr

I was wondering how people were getting codes but all I know is to get to the screen that says "hydraulic lock valve open circuit"

I will try, "pressing and holding the lights button"

I thought the same, that the machine has had electrical problems but,

Once I read up on the fuse panel, that wire they have running is for lights of some kind

There really is not much going on in the fuse panel, mostly relays

The wiring seems overwhelming at first, but once you clean everything, you can start to understand and find the problem
When you press and hold the "Lights" button the codes will come up where the hour meter is. When you let go of the button the codes will come on one after another. There will probably be more than one code, so be ready to write them down.