Bobcat t300 low hydraulic pressure

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

norbertv12

Hello, I have a problem with low hydraulic pressure in my Bobcat T300, when I turn on the hydraulics it has 36 bars, when I unlock the hydraulics it drops to 20 bars and after a short period of operation the pressure drops to 18 bars and the low pressure indicator appears and when I turn on the parking brake with the hydraulics unlocked it goes to 18 the bar becomes 36 or is it a problem with the brake and the left joystick is even harder to move, what could be the reason for this?

brdgbldr

Hello, I have a problem with low hydraulic pressure in my Bobcat T300, when I turn on the hydraulics it has 36 bars, when I unlock the hydraulics it drops to 20 bars and after a short period of operation the pressure drops to 18 bars and the low pressure indicator appears and when I turn on the parking brake with the hydraulics unlocked it goes to 18 the bar becomes 36 or is it a problem with the brake and the left joystick is even harder to move, what could be the reason for this?
That could be a charge pressure issue.

This is very likely an excessive leak issue from one or both of your drive motors. Likely your left considering the stick is harder. It may not be getting enough pressure to unlock your brake. Before you unlock the hydraulics, your brakes are engaged. It requires pressure to unlock them. When you unlock them, a valve releases pressure to the drives to release the brakes. If the seals are bad in the motor, they won't fully release. They also leak back to the case drain which causes your low pressure. I wouldn't drive it too much or you risk trying to push through the brake and damaging the rest of the hydro system.
Look up a case drain flow test. Essentially removing one drive motor line from your case drain filter, putting it in a bucket, running the bobcat with hydraulics engaged then disengaged. Then do the other side. Compare the flow rate. I bet your left side will be pouring when it should be a less than 50 psi drip or stream. You'll need to get a new drive motor or have it rebuilt if that's the case.

Latest posts