hydraulics problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
I finally got the problem resolved. After double and triple checking everything and I even tried to replace the relay on the module. Still no luck so I went ahead and bought a new auxiliary control module. Bingo. Problem solved.
Glad you got it sorted out, shame it took you so long to find it.
Happy ending at least!

mmsllc

Glad you got it sorted out, shame it took you so long to find it.
Happy ending at least!
Bro, I am pretty sure that I had one of those modules in one of my parts machines. I really wish I had been on here a few days ago. How much was the new module & stem valves for aux. controls?

OP
OP
little_fellow

little_fellow

Bro, I am pretty sure that I had one of those modules in one of my parts machines. I really wish I had been on here a few days ago. How much was the new module & stem valves for aux. controls?
The stems, I can't remember but the module was in the area of $575.00 Canadian. That's $20.00 shipping included.

shepherd

mmsllc, I am chasing my tail fixing a long neglected auxiliary hydraulic system, if you still have some parts machines would you please contact me? Specifically it is a 773F, and the button/ two light module is bad. Possibly the PWM module also, but one thing at a time right? I looked to see if there was a private message link here but don't see one, so you can email me at sddesignbuildATyahooDOTcom