Follow up on your posts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OldMachinist

I was just sitting inside today enjoying the AC because it's 99F with 50% humidity outside and was reveiwing some of the older posts. A lot of time the original poster never follows up with what if anything fixed their problem. Even if you had to take it in for dealer service we all would like to know how it was resolved. And it would help future users if thay are searching for an answer to a simular problem. Thank You in advance for doing so.

skidboy

Well said, I don't think there is anything more annoying than a lot of replies to a post and no follow up from the original post. It takes time and effort to reply to a question and a final reply is only common courtesy. My 2c worth !

nobull1

Well said, I don't think there is anything more annoying than a lot of replies to a post and no follow up from the original post. It takes time and effort to reply to a question and a final reply is only common courtesy. My 2c worth !
I agree, and might have done that once or twice myself :(. I will go back and have a look and maybe do a couple of updates if needed.

Orgnoi1

I agree, and might have done that once or twice myself :(. I will go back and have a look and maybe do a couple of updates if needed.
Re: Followups.... I find this happens from time to time on my photography forum... you get fly by night posters who never even come back... or get busy with something else... so they forget they posted or where... I had noticed that I dont get emails on my posts being answered... and found that in the profile the email tracking is default unchecked... I would see if the owner/admin can change that to default checked so people know when their posts are answered...