310 troubles

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

speedbuff

I am a newbie to this forum who just became the owner of a well used 310 skidsteer .The unit is in surprisingly good condition .Except the drive clutch .I have purchased a manual but it doesn't really show a good pic of the clutch nor an explination of its operation .My skidsteek has had a single drive pulley added with just a bit of the clutch still hanging on the shaft .COULD SOMEONE POST A PIC OF THE CLUTCH ? Better yet a parts diagram and a source to get one ?I read that they were used in lawnmowers as well ? Maybe someone could lead me in the right direction thanks in advance

OP
OP
S

speedbuff

I am still hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me .Even the model number and clutch manufacturer would help.I have read most of the posts on 310 and 313 skidsteers and noticed there are not many replies. Are there any other owners of these units on the board? Please help me out .I know these units and the technology they used hardly qualify them as skidsteers compared to anything currently in production but some help would be great and how many other skidsteers can you put in your pocket and take home with you when your work is done for the day!I haven't used it yet just been going through it and I think the simplicity of design is incredible with not much more tech than a riding lawnmower used .I intend to use it to dig out a basement and its small size would lend itself well to this task .It will prove to be too handy to get rid of after that I am sure !!!Please help!!!