Hello from Australia troubles with 753G series

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dukester350

Hi all
I have a 753G series and am having trouble lifting the operator cabin.
I have removed the two nuts on the front (and washers) and the cabin moves a little bit but is being caught or stuck on something?
The manual I have doesn't have anything else that I need to do but I can't lift it up. Any ideas ?
Thanks operator

brdgbldr

It should open if the two bolts are removed.

You need to look for anything that could be interfering with it first. Check to make sure there is no debris behind the cab or in the hinges, check that the throttle and levers are not catching. I had a 742B that the throttle lever would get in the way of the cab opening and closing. You may want to have a helper while one of you tries to open it the other checks for catch points.

Also, there are springs that assist in lifting the cab. If any one of them is bad you will have to use a jack or crane to lift it.

reaperman

There shouldn't be anything in the way preventing it from going up. Perhaps one of the strong arms on each side of the machine is bent? Sometimes it helps to get a pry bar under the front to give it an extra boost. Once you get it up, make sure to prop it up with something other than just the locking mechanism. I like to put a steel bar on top of the lift arms across the width of the machine and under the cage so there is no possible way for it to come crashing down.

Latest posts