Bobcat 310 pump upgrade

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Harvey85

Hello all I have a bobcat 310 and I'm going to add auxiliary hydraulics so if anyone could lead me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Also I've been reading of other people running auxiliary hydraulics on them say they slow. Is there anyway to run a bigger pump on them ? Or an auxiliary pump ? Thanks

SkidRoe

Ideally, you need a 3 spool control valve to replace the 2 spool, unless the valve has a spot for a 3rd spool blanked off (like my 440b did) - then it is just a matter of installing the spool and linkage. After looking at alternate ways of putting in a home-brewed set up, I ended up sourcing 90% of the parts from Bobcat. Prices were not outlandish.

Personally, I would get the aux's operating first before making any judgement on their speed. Small machines need attachments sized for their hydraulic flow. If I was to look at speeding them up, I would first start by running the pump slightly faster, before tearing up the entire hydraulic system.

dusty63074

Ideally, you need a 3 spool control valve to replace the 2 spool, unless the valve has a spot for a 3rd spool blanked off (like my 440b did) - then it is just a matter of installing the spool and linkage. After looking at alternate ways of putting in a home-brewed set up, I ended up sourcing 90% of the parts from Bobcat. Prices were not outlandish.

Personally, I would get the aux's operating first before making any judgement on their speed. Small machines need attachments sized for their hydraulic flow. If I was to look at speeding them up, I would first start by running the pump slightly faster, before tearing up the entire hydraulic system.
Does anyone knows OEM part number for Bobcat skidsteer 310 fuel pump