Snow Blower on 753

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

2005DMAX

OK, after looking at upgrading to a new S185 with joystick control, I have decided to keep my 2002 753G, as the new ones I tested were almost deafening for cab noise as compared to my 753. Anyway, my question. My machine does not have the any electrical connection on the loader arm, only the front aux. hydraulics. It does have all of the buttons and knobs on the steering levers, but I am not sure, at this point, what is fuctional. If I purchase a Bobcat snowblower, what is required to make everything work. Thanks in advance.

mrfixitpaul

You'll need an attachment control kit, which comes with everything to put the electrical connections out on the loader arms...Usually on the G series the harness runs up the loader arm and plugs into the 10? pin connector near the battery.

OP
OP

2005DMAX

You'll need an attachment control kit, which comes with everything to put the electrical connections out on the loader arms...Usually on the G series the harness runs up the loader arm and plugs into the 10? pin connector near the battery.
Thanks I picked one up today and got it installed. I do have another question, I have seen these on other Bobcats and also seen it in the installation instructions that came with my attachment kit, what is the 3rd hydraulic line for on the front of some units? It is smaller than the other two.

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks I picked one up today and got it installed. I do have another question, I have seen these on other Bobcats and also seen it in the installation instructions that came with my attachment kit, what is the 3rd hydraulic line for on the front of some units? It is smaller than the other two.
I believe its for case drain. Some motors have three hoses, in, out and case drain. Its mostly used in hi-flow attachments i believe.

Latest posts