New 763 Owner

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hglouis

Hey all, Picked up a 1998 40th anniv edition 763 this week with low hrs and have a few questions! trying to determine serial number so I can order manuals. Questions: It is a 1998 763F 40th Anniversary edition -- anyone know what range the SN would be in for this model? Can't seem to find the plate on the machine. Anyone know of a good, reliable, tested website for the downloads of these manuals? Any free? Thanks! Hunter Charleston, SC

BobCat

Very nice! The 763 is a great machine. On mine the SN tag was on the left rear right above the radiator grill cover. Not sure if it was on the lift arm or body but any ways that's the general vicinity. Have fun!

OP
OP
H

hglouis

Very nice! The 763 is a great machine. On mine the SN tag was on the left rear right above the radiator grill cover. Not sure if it was on the lift arm or body but any ways that's the general vicinity. Have fun!
Thanks!

Anyone with SN or manual ideas?
What does the F in the 763F mean?

Thanks!

H

wings5j

Thanks!

Anyone with SN or manual ideas?
What does the F in the 763F mean?

Thanks!

H
If the data plate is missing from the year, you should also be able to find the s/n stamped into the chain case at the front of the machine. You may have to raise the loader and use a good light to spot it.
John

Tazza

Staff member
If the data plate is missing from the year, you should also be able to find the s/n stamped into the chain case at the front of the machine. You may have to raise the loader and use a good light to spot it.
John
I don't believe the F means anything much, it's just a model revision is all.
I have one of those exact machines under a tarp awaiting time to repair it.