Need help on finding the 743 hydrostat spline coupler clamping washer.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

LittleE

Does anyone know the part number or where to find the thick washer in the picture below, (captured from another poster). This washer and bolt are what clamp the spline coupler onto the hydrostat pump shaft. Mine is somewhat deformed and I would really like to replace it. Thanks in advance for any response.
1699281711785.png

brdgbldr

Here is a link to the parts catalog in case you don't have it already:

Parts like that can be difficult to find in the catalog. Not sure if it would be with the pump or the engine.

Dave1234

You could always have a machine shop make you one at whatever thickness you wanted.

OP
OP
L

LittleE

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. I have a paper copy of the parts catalog but couldn't find it in there. I'll check the posted link. There seems to be very little coverage, in either the shop manual, or the parts catalog, for the coupling parts, motor to hydrostat.

I can try lps, maybe a live body can hook me up. I did find the hydrostat seal there. Push comes to shove, especially with shipping, having a machine shop make me one is probably a good option.

helpnotamechinic

Does anyone know the part number or where to find the thick washer in the picture below, (captured from another poster). This washer and bolt are what clamp the spline coupler onto the hydrostat pump shaft. Mine is somewhat deformed and I would really like to replace it. Thanks in advance for any response.
View attachment 5004
I actually have a spare bolt and washer

Markle

There's a business in ND that has saved me a few times by finding older NLA (no longer available) parts. I have no conflict of interest…moderator: can I post info here?

helpnotamechinic

If you mean the bolt a thick washer that holds the adapter on the spline I have a spare one that I can send you. I ordered a new one because I had thought it was lost when I left it in the engine compartment but it's as good as the new one