kubota v2203 injection pump

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ayrkidd

Hello, I have a question about my 753, it has a v2203 kubota, I am rebuilding the engine and trying to put the injection pump back in. There is one spring I am having trouble with. I dont think it goes on any linkages, as it has no hooks on either end. It is about 1/2" tall and about 1/8" od. I dont remember taking it out!!!! I put the pump in a ziplock bag when i tore the engine apart, and the spring was laying in it when i pulled the pump out. Service manual does not show it. Thanks in advance for any help..

bobcat1505

look inside rear of the cavity where injection pump sits, you should see a small spring sticking out of the block. on the outside of block there should be a tamper proof cap covering a set screw. thr spring goes inside. caution do not mess with the adjustment for this spring.

ddsprint

look inside rear of the cavity where injection pump sits, you should see a small spring sticking out of the block. on the outside of block there should be a tamper proof cap covering a set screw. thr spring goes inside. caution do not mess with the adjustment for this spring.
that spring that u are referring to is the one decides the final rpm of the engine, in other words, the more spring more rpms, the smaller springs less rpms, like for a reefer semi, there are set at like 1700 rpm with that spring, and a bobcat engine is like 3900 rpms, it is not in the book because they don't want u @uck with it, like the post before said on how to do it, it is easy, just look for the peice that it connects to the injector pump, luckily there is really only one it can go, let us know if u get it or not,

Latest posts