Gehl 6635SXT control valve.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

snappi

This machine has hand and foot controls. I believe the service control valve that runs the raising n lowering of the bucket has been modified. The plate on the front of the valve doesn't sit flat on the valve. It has a round spacer that comes out about 1/4 of an inch out that the plate sits against. It worked for about a year after I got it and the plate broke in half. This plate has the pivot for the linkage on it and it is held on with just 2 bolts (it needs 4, 1 at each corner). The 2 bolts allow it to move and that is why it broke. The round spacer behind this plate had 2 orings stacked on top of each other immediately behind the plate and 1 o ring on the other side. I'm amazed it ran that long without leaking. The parts catalog doesn't have great pictures but it looks like the plate is sitting flat against the valve like it is on the other valves. I haven't been able to find a Gehl supplier that can help with finding the right parts. Has anyone ran into this? Thanks in advance for your help.