Finishing up rad fed heater. Question on wiring power.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ducaticorse

Mounted and rad hose is set. Now I'm looking to tie into power and would like to know where to do so. I positioned the heater to my left shoulder right above the wiring module behind cab, and inline with the harness that comes into the cab and supplies power to the lights and digital readout. I assume I would tie in to the wires coming INTO the cab and not behind where the module is. i would like to install the HI/LOW/OFF switch where the ignition and light switch is in the upper front left of the cab. I am also an electrical dunce. Any help is appreciated....

SkidRoe

What machine are you working on? Depending on the model and its age, there may already be a branch in the harness that is intended to power a heater fan. When I retrofitted lights into my machine, I tied into the connector that would have been used for the fuel solenoid, had my machine been a diesel.

OP
OP
D

Ducaticorse

What machine are you working on? Depending on the model and its age, there may already be a branch in the harness that is intended to power a heater fan. When I retrofitted lights into my machine, I tied into the connector that would have been used for the fuel solenoid, had my machine been a diesel.
My bad. Mid 90's 753 with the digital gauges.