773G codes

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

amigosdemo

Hey guys i have a 773G with several codes after start up.It runs for a few minutes and then shuts down. After the engine oil pressure light comes on. i changed the engine oil pressure sensor . 1. 07-21 2.05-21 3. 05-22 4. 17-07 5. 18-07

Bobcatdan

Without looking the codes up, I bet they are oil pressure, engine temp, charge pressure, hydraulic temp, and seat bar. 5 volt sensor circuit is screwed up. Any one of the sensors could be bad causing all the codes. Bad wiring or fried controller.

7LBSSMALLIE

Without looking the codes up, I bet they are oil pressure, engine temp, charge pressure, hydraulic temp, and seat bar. 5 volt sensor circuit is screwed up. Any one of the sensors could be bad causing all the codes. Bad wiring or fried controller.
most of the monitor circuts . work off 8 volt supply. what the computer reads is difference reading between what goes and what comes out. being as there are sevral sensors on this circuit one or more maybe bad. first step is the monitor of 8v supply. which means dealer down load and live monitor on laptop. next question which code sheet will tell tale. do we have numerous low batt codes. been jump starting. unit. the reason I ask. over the years tryining to piece together the reason behind controler failure. the one thing that always jumps out is low batt voltage. there is nothing published concerining this. strictly a theory. the evidence stands for itself. 9 outta 10 controller replacements are coupled with low batt codes. I think that's self evident. or self inflicted so to speak.

7LBSSMALLIE

Code listing:
http://cdn-4.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/bigvalleytractor/AllServiceCodes.pdf
HTH - SR
that's acutally goining to be great deal of use. to every one here. thanks now onto how give both past and present without revealining owners true idendity. or specific s/n. being able to fly under radar is what makes this site great. any ideas?

Latest posts