2000 Bobcat 773G will not raise/lower - left pedal stuck.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mehoworth

Was working fine when I shut down last night after stacking brush with a hydraulic grapple, but left pedal won't budge this morning. I checked for obstruction under pedal and all the way back under cab, but found nothing. I removed covers on both sides and checked underneath for obstruction or fluid leak, but found nothing. Any thoughts or ideas will be appreciated.

brdgbldr

If nothing is obstructing the pedal or linkage, check to see if the valve is moving at all. You may need to disconnect the linkage to check it.

OP
OP
M

mehoworth

Found the linkage corroded and broken at connection with valve. Had to be reconnected with 'make-do' parts and it works, although it feels a little different (not as responsive, especially under load). But, still better than replacing the $3k+ valve assembly.
Thanks for the reply.

brdgbldr

Found the linkage corroded and broken at connection with valve. Had to be reconnected with 'make-do' parts and it works, although it feels a little different (not as responsive, especially under load). But, still better than replacing the $3k+ valve assembly.
Happy to hear you got it fixed.

Latest posts