743B Auxillary hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

multzd

The machine I have works great! I bought a log splitter to go on it, but I am not sure how to run the quick couplers? I have read about the right lever being used and there is the extra peddle in the middle (Flat and higher up than the foot controls) which I believe is the brake. I also want to make sure the flow rate is good enough for the splitter. How can I confirm both? thank you for the help.

Tazza

Staff member
Its done with the right lever. Some times they have a bolt installed to prevent it moving if you don't use the aux hydraulics. If the lever does not move from left to right lift the cab and remove the bolt and nut. Your aux hydraulics will not function. If you push it all the way to the right it should lock in and stay providing constant flow. Simply pull it to the left to pop it out.

OP
OP
M

multzd

Its done with the right lever. Some times they have a bolt installed to prevent it moving if you don't use the aux hydraulics. If the lever does not move from left to right lift the cab and remove the bolt and nut. Your aux hydraulics will not function. If you push it all the way to the right it should lock in and stay providing constant flow. Simply pull it to the left to pop it out.
Tazza, Thanks! Works great now as there was a pin and keeper in retainer. Flow is excellent. Runs a 24 ton splitter like gravy!

Tazza

Staff member
the middle pedal is the brake
oops, my bad! forgot about the park brake!
When tilted forward it should lock the machine up so it will not move. If it still does you will need to adjust it with the nuts on the bar that links to the pedal.