30 bobcat auger

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

triad

Has any body ever made the swivel bracket for one of these? I have some ideas but the more the better. How about a root bucket....steel thickness etc.? Thanks Steve

sterlclan

I made a root bucket used 3/8 plate and the swivel like a swivel socket?there are pics of the bucket in the media section...Jeff

OP
OP
T

triad

I made a root bucket used 3/8 plate and the swivel like a swivel socket?there are pics of the bucket in the media section...Jeff
pivot bracket is the correct wording I guess....between the motor and bobtach to keep the auger plum..BC dealer wants $409 for it and $50 for the two pins.....Thanks

farmboy55

pivot bracket is the correct wording I guess....between the motor and bobtach to keep the auger plum..BC dealer wants $409 for it and $50 for the two pins.....Thanks
I just went and purchase some 2 X 2 thich wall square tube and drill a hole at each end. When you drill the first end turn the tube to the next side for the other end. Pretty simple

OP
OP
T

triad

I just went and purchase some 2 X 2 thich wall square tube and drill a hole at each end. When you drill the first end turn the tube to the next side for the other end. Pretty simple
Thanks farmboy, I didn't think 2x2 would hold up but I will take your word for it. Steve

Latest posts