where does this go ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sundown57

I bought a bobcat S570 basketcase. Finally got it running so now im trying to finish it up. This piece of plastic was in the cab along with a lot of other parts. I search the parts list twice and don't see it. It's huge like 28 inches wide. does any one know if it is for the s570 if so
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_2118.JPG
IMG_2119.JPG
where the heck does it go?

brdgbldr

My first guess was an interior cab panel but like you I could not find it in the parts list for a S570. Could be for a different machine, especially if you got it from a dealer or wrecking yard.

I have found parts in used machines that do not belong. I've scored several hand tools this way.

Hopefully someone else on here recognizes it.

OP
OP
S

sundown57

I pride myself on finally figuring it out. only took about 2 days. It goes behind the cab in front of the engine. the 2 rubber straps hanging down was my saving grace

brdgbldr

I pride myself on finally figuring it out. only took about 2 days. It goes behind the cab in front of the engine. the 2 rubber straps hanging down was my saving grace
Good job.
I still can't find that in the parts manual. Did you take photos or how about a part number? I'm just frustrated that I can't find that in the parts manual. I know how parts can look different in 2D but I'm normally pretty good at finding them.

Never mind. I found it as part of the cooling system.
AIR DUCT, 7196437 on the serial number I was looking under.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sundown57

now that i know where it goes I went back and found it. item #11. 7196437 under cooling system.

Latest posts