So, You Think You're An Operator

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Idoitall

I ran across this today and thought it was some assume "operating". Although the machine was designed and modified for the task, it would still require a lot of skill, and some nerve too.
Click the link at the end to get the real story behind the images.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4toJA5EXcM

Tazza

Staff member
OMG!
That reminds me of the video i saw of a guy un-loading an excavator from a truck WITHOUT ramps, was most impressive!

Bandit1047

I want to see him get down...a video would be awesome...
That it some move! He's got bigger Kahoonas than I got. If you want to see some interesting video, go to youtube and type in "Menzi Muck" and sit back and be amazed! Joe

perry

That it some move! He's got bigger Kahoonas than I got. If you want to see some interesting video, go to youtube and type in "Menzi Muck" and sit back and be amazed! Joe
I want one of those, How many hydraulic cylinders on that baby?.......

TriHonu

I want one of those, How many hydraulic cylinders on that baby?.......
Looks like a Herzog Cartopper unit.
Still requires skill to load/unload the hoe. (The whole time hoping you don't blow a hose...
emotion-8.gif
)

Tazza

Staff member
Looks like a Herzog Cartopper unit.
Still requires skill to load/unload the hoe. (The whole time hoping you don't blow a hose...)
Hopefully It has hose burst systems installed. Over here if your machine is over a set size you MUST have a hose burst protection system installed or if you use it as a lifting device around people. If you blow a hose the valve activates and prevents the fluid from leaving the cylinder making it so it will not simply fall and kill the person(s) below. The place my dad works for sell and install them.