RC60 Has no drive

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

MFINKY

I have an rc60 the bucket goes up and down has tilt forward and back.. but it wont drive forward or in reverse. I checked all my fuses and safety switches and they all check out. hydraulic fluid is down to the add mark but not extreamly low. I pulled the drive joystick loose and started pulling lines off one at a time to see if i had pressure coming out and nothing. absolutely no fluid getting to or from the stick. It has no leaks from any of the lines. i did attempt to check the charge at the test port, ended up blowing up my pressure gauge it maxed out at 400psi. I am ripping my hair out on this one. Any one have any ideas????

Tazza

Staff member
It sounds like your pump may have a broken shaft. Usually you have the engine that puts power through a shaft to the drive pumps and hydraulic pump. Its possible it broken?

OP
OP
M

MFINKY

It sounds like your pump may have a broken shaft. Usually you have the engine that puts power through a shaft to the drive pumps and hydraulic pump. Its possible it broken?
The machine has acted up in the past every once and a while the drive would start to creep. i would shut it off and wait a min. then start it back up and everything would be fine. i havent pulled the pump off yet but if it was broken wouldnt i loose my bucket operation as well?

Tazza

Staff member
The machine has acted up in the past every once and a while the drive would start to creep. i would shut it off and wait a min. then start it back up and everything would be fine. i havent pulled the pump off yet but if it was broken wouldnt i loose my bucket operation as well?
Assuming its hydrostatic drive, it depends on the location of the hydraulic pump. They run three pumps. One for left, one for right one for lift/tilt. It depends on the arrangement of the pumps, bobcat have the drive pumps first and the hydraulic pump last, so if there is a break the hydraulics will not work. Not all machines are setup the same though.

Latest posts