Possible adjustments for 328 ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Miikkastheman

Just got a used 328 with 500 hrs. on it and there are a few things not quite right. There was no opp. or service manual with it so I am winging it. If you push both levers full forward it steers slightly to the right? I assume that is a linkage adjustment somewhere. Also the left hand boom controller (up-down) is twice as hard to move as the right hand bucket control? Any help would be great ! PS. The machine is a 2006.

jklingel

Miik: For the manuals, see http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/construction/deere_const/service_support/technical_service_info.html My '04 332 will steer a tiny bit to the right sometimes, but I was told not to get too excited about it unless it becomes a problem. I just feather the left lever back a tiny hair, and all seems fine. If it is a PITA, then I'd say call the dealer nearest you. Sorry I have no real help on that. The boom controller: all I can say is, yes, that is a problem. Mine is fine, as you'd expect. No real help there, either, except to agree that you have a problem. I assume you have lubricated and looked for obvious obstructions/dirt. Good luck, and please post what solution you find.

Latest posts