Working on 2005 240D for the first time

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Alright y'all so I'm a bobcat guy by trade working on a friends skidsteer this weekend that happens to be a John Deere which I've never worked on. He has all his filters I'm taking what I think I'll need for the most part I'm just doing a service PM on it . Now filters self explanatory from what I saw the back door is just for radiator access and there's plastic panels that have to be taken off to access the motor . I'll be lifting up the cab as well of course to get access to the rest of the stuff is there anything y'all can help me with in terms of being prepared for John Deere is just new territory and I'm just looking for advice really ! Thank y'all for any help I know it can't be much different than a bob cat but heck ya never know. !

OP
OP
N
No issue ! I was asking for general advice on the pm service brother sorry if I wasn't clear enough ! Are the fuel filters self priming are they manual prime stuff like that !

foton

if you hear a electric fuel pump running when the key switch is in the run position it will be self primiing enough to get it started without excessive cranking I believe.