no lights

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lad1631

my lights were working fine untill i tapped some hella after market lights into my stock lights and it was working great for a few days now i dnt have anylights at all.... Is there a fuse box someplace i can fix this problem SOS

OP
OP
L

lad1631

i checked my dash theres 2 white reset buttons but there pushed in and did not pop out! What do u think i should try next ?

wisconsin_cowman

i checked my dash theres 2 white reset buttons but there pushed in and did not pop out! What do u think i should try next ?
Don't be adding extra light on the same circuit as the other lights. If the breakers are still good and you reset them take the right side panel off and check out your light switch or wires you probably melted the terminals and you need to get a new connector and terminals. I see this a lot on Gehl skids. If you run extra lights you need to run them off of the battery with a fuse or relay with a separate switch. The factory wire harness can not handle the extra load with the lights.

OP
OP
L

lad1631

Don't be adding extra light on the same circuit as the other lights. If the breakers are still good and you reset them take the right side panel off and check out your light switch or wires you probably melted the terminals and you need to get a new connector and terminals. I see this a lot on Gehl skids. If you run extra lights you need to run them off of the battery with a fuse or relay with a separate switch. The factory wire harness can not handle the extra load with the lights.
are the new connectors and terminals found behind the pannel? were can this be found .

Latest posts