New Seat Question?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Team Craig

I was watching a bid on ebay for an original bobcat seat & I was going to bid on it but I started thinking about looking into one that has a little bid of spring/suspension to it. Anybody know of a good seat that is a better replacment from the original? The one on ebay went for 90.00 which was cheap. I was not wanting to spend a small fortune on one... It's a 98 773 and after seeing your post Tazza I think I'll have to come up with an name...

Tazza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
A name ia a MUST.
As for seats, i run a semi-suspension fork lift seat that i got from TVH. It cost me around $200 AUD, complete with seat belt and runners. Bobcat wanted in the order of 600 for JUST the seat, no seat belt or runners.

Team Craig

A name ia a MUST.
As for seats, i run a semi-suspension fork lift seat that i got from TVH. It cost me around $200 AUD, complete with seat belt and runners. Bobcat wanted in the order of 600 for JUST the seat, no seat belt or runners.
Tazza, I might kick myself after you answer but who is TVH? 200.00 seems like a fair price. It it make much differance putting in a seat with semi-suspension?

Tazza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Tazza, I might kick myself after you answer but who is TVH? 200.00 seems like a fair price. It it make much differance putting in a seat with semi-suspension?
www.tvh.com.au
I'm not sure where all their offices are, but i know they have a few around the world. It looks like they are over here, the UK and their main office is in Germany i think.
You can only give google a go and see how you go for a local dealer. They mainly do fork lift parts but they do parts for just about every thing.
If you fail there, look for a semi-suspension fork lift seat, they are great! cheaper than genuine and just as good, if not better.

skidsteer.ca

www.tvh.com.au
I'm not sure where all their offices are, but i know they have a few around the world. It looks like they are over here, the UK and their main office is in Germany i think.
You can only give google a go and see how you go for a local dealer. They mainly do fork lift parts but they do parts for just about every thing.
If you fail there, look for a semi-suspension fork lift seat, they are great! cheaper than genuine and just as good, if not better.
www.northerntool.com carries some seats too,
Ken