New 332. Nice.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jklingel

Operated my new 332 for a half hour today. Sure is nice compared to my 240 w/ 1500 hrs on it. I've only got 320 hrs of loader time under my belt, so maybe I don't know good hydraulics when I feel them, but the hydraulics are real smooth/precise; it seems to push hard pack real well so far. I found the rabbit button, too; that will be real nice when I have to run from here to there. These are my first JD buckets, and they sure seem to be stout; skookum, in a word. That is my impression so far; we'll see if she blows up in a few months....

OP
OP
J

jklingel

I forgot to mention, too, the good service I got from both dealers in this deal. Too often people post the negatives, so I thought I'd throw out a few positives. I bought the loader from Sumner Tractor, in Sumner, Wash, and a "slightly used" trailer from Trailers NW, in Mapleton (?), Wash. (Near Sumner, anyway.) Both purchases were "sight unseen" and both arrived just as they were described to me when 2500 miles from me. Too, both companies were very helpful in coordinating the logistics of getting the trailer to the loader, and the whole batch on a barge. My thanks to both companies.

Tazza

Staff member
I forgot to mention, too, the good service I got from both dealers in this deal. Too often people post the negatives, so I thought I'd throw out a few positives. I bought the loader from Sumner Tractor, in Sumner, Wash, and a "slightly used" trailer from Trailers NW, in Mapleton (?), Wash. (Near Sumner, anyway.) Both purchases were "sight unseen" and both arrived just as they were described to me when 2500 miles from me. Too, both companies were very helpful in coordinating the logistics of getting the trailer to the loader, and the whole batch on a barge. My thanks to both companies.
Very nice, glad you are happy with your *toys*. I''m sure someone will be able to point out bad things about it, but i'm sure the same can be said about their machine too. As long as you are happy with it, thats all that matters!!
Happy digging

mllud

Very nice, glad you are happy with your *toys*. I''m sure someone will be able to point out bad things about it, but i'm sure the same can be said about their machine too. As long as you are happy with it, thats all that matters!!
Happy digging
Get it Dirty. Keep it clean. Dont forget the grease.

OP
OP
J

jklingel

Get it Dirty. Keep it clean. Dont forget the grease.
I made sure that I pointed out all the grease on my old machine. I told the farmer that bought it that I am not bashful about grease. It's unsightly, but functional. As for anyone pointing out bad things about my JD, I am an Israeli Special Forces guy w/ a bad attitude....

Tazza

Staff member
I made sure that I pointed out all the grease on my old machine. I told the farmer that bought it that I am not bashful about grease. It's unsightly, but functional. As for anyone pointing out bad things about my JD, I am an Israeli Special Forces guy w/ a bad attitude....
LOL
I need to keep my comments to my self then.
Sorry to say, but i'm a range officer at my local pistol range, i have seen how some ex-military and ex-cops shoot..... I'm more afraid of then shooting me by accident than on purpose! ooh the things i have seen people do.... *rolls eyes*