Moving a dead Bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mix rite concrete

I read on here that removing the drive motor hydro lines would let the machine move. I could not break the line loose so I used a tie down strap to move the controll sticks foward and pulled it with a truck, to my suprise it moved fairly easily. Great site I have been reading for some time now and will be asking lots of questions. I am working on a 2000 763F that has a blown engine. Does any one know of a skid steer recycler in Norther California? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Tazza

Staff member
I have tried holding the sticks forward and my machine never moved easily..... Glad it worked for you though!
I am assuming yout machine is running a Kubota V2203? You should be able to get a re-conditioned engine for it easily enough. I think even new these engines are pretty cheap!
Questions are always welcome. Pictures are always a nice touch too if you are able.

skidsteer.ca

I have tried holding the sticks forward and my machine never moved easily..... Glad it worked for you though!
I am assuming yout machine is running a Kubota V2203? You should be able to get a re-conditioned engine for it easily enough. I think even new these engines are pretty cheap!
Questions are always welcome. Pictures are always a nice touch too if you are able.
Brand spankin new Kubotas are 3800 , 4k for the turbo, out of Nebraska, www.surpluscenter.com some remans are almost that much. depends on what you want to spend and how bad yours is I guess. Engine rebuilders out of Nd, is another proven source.
Ken

skid steer recyclers do ship and most do it at a bussiness rate (better than you to me) so don't just look at n. cal for a skid steer recycler but it all depends on that you need (weight wise) and somethings are better new than used too.