ls 180 turbo pedals locked

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jack rabbit

Loader will move foward &reverse but no bucket or boom movement. Pedals locked have 10.5 volts at both Boom & bucket sensors. unplug pedal sensor pedal will move plug backend did same on other sensor still No hydrualics for boom or bucket . dash & seat sensors 10.9 volts at conectors

Mike10

It is not your pump. Not clear on what you have done. Start with unplugging one of the solenoids and see if the pedal is free on the one which is still plugged in. If that pedal remains locked then unplug that one and plug the other one back in. If the pedal is free then on the one plugged in then the other solenoid is bad. One bad solenoid will cause both pedals to lock up.

OP
OP
J

jack rabbit

It is not your pump. Not clear on what you have done. Start with unplugging one of the solenoids and see if the pedal is free on the one which is still plugged in. If that pedal remains locked then unplug that one and plug the other one back in. If the pedal is free then on the one plugged in then the other solenoid is bad. One bad solenoid will cause both pedals to lock up.
Did check seal bealt & seat sensor dash lights all work toggle switch is in run postion will sart and move forward & reverse unpluged bucket senser pedal will move but no hydruli. Movement thanks Mike 10

jerry

Did check seal bealt & seat sensor dash lights all work toggle switch is in run postion will sart and move forward & reverse unpluged bucket senser pedal will move but no hydruli. Movement thanks Mike 10
The solenoids Mike10 refers to are on the valve body and lock the valves. What bucket sensor are you refering to that you unplug and the pedal moves?

OP
OP
J

jack rabbit

The solenoids Mike10 refers to are on the valve body and lock the valves. What bucket sensor are you refering to that you unplug and the pedal moves?
I unpluged the solenoids not sensors one at a time the pedal would move on bucket when i unpluged Boom solenoid but pedal was sticky unpluged boom solenoid that pedal was free but if one pedal moves when engine is running how come you have no hydrulics thanks ((/

OP
OP
J

jack rabbit

I unpluged the solenoids not sensors one at a time the pedal would move on bucket when i unpluged Boom solenoid but pedal was sticky unpluged boom solenoid that pedal was free but if one pedal moves when engine is running how come you have no hydrulics thanks ((/
If foot pedals unlock & move could there be hydrulic line pluged foot Value works when you unplug solenid start engine pedal moves boom Does not move or bucket it does have one pump

Mike10

If foot pedals unlock & move could there be hydrulic line pluged foot Value works when you unplug solenid start engine pedal moves boom Does not move or bucket it does have one pump
I think we are missing something in your explanation of the problem. If the pedals move with the engine running, then you should have hyd movement of the boom or bucket, unless, you do not have flow from your hydraulic pump to the control valve. First check the hydraulic oil level in the oil tank. Next I would unlock your auxillary control handle at the top of the right driving lever and rotate it up or down to activate the control valve and see if the engine pulls down when the valve is activated. If the oil level is full and the auxillary handle movement does not cause the engine to pull down, then you probably will need to remove the hydraulic pump and check it. When the hydraulic pump is off check the end of the hydrostat pump shaft the hydraulic pump mates with to make sure the splines are not stripped or the end of the hydrostat shaft broken into pieces. It is also possible the control valve relief valve is stuck open, but even that should allow enough oil through to slowly move the bucket.

OP
OP
J

jack rabbit

I think we are missing something in your explanation of the problem. If the pedals move with the engine running, then you should have hyd movement of the boom or bucket, unless, you do not have flow from your hydraulic pump to the control valve. First check the hydraulic oil level in the oil tank. Next I would unlock your auxillary control handle at the top of the right driving lever and rotate it up or down to activate the control valve and see if the engine pulls down when the valve is activated. If the oil level is full and the auxillary handle movement does not cause the engine to pull down, then you probably will need to remove the hydraulic pump and check it. When the hydraulic pump is off check the end of the hydrostat pump shaft the hydraulic pump mates with to make sure the splines are not stripped or the end of the hydrostat shaft broken into pieces. It is also possible the control valve relief valve is stuck open, but even that should allow enough oil through to slowly move the bucket.
Thanks Mike10 for the information. I checked hydrolic fluid and it's full. Operated auxillary control does not pull motor down. Will remove the pump then let everyone know what I find out. Thanks again.

trux76

Thanks Mike10 for the information. I checked hydrolic fluid and it's full. Operated auxillary control does not pull motor down. Will remove the pump then let everyone know what I find out. Thanks again.
try the seat belt sensor, I had the same thing with mine. I could use the machine but the lift arms and bucket wouldn't function. I sprayed the heck out of the seat belt buckle with water to clean out all the old grit etc. they followed up with wd-40 and this cured it. try jumping that sensor, easy check before taking apart a lot of things.

OP
OP
J

jack rabbit

try the seat belt sensor, I had the same thing with mine. I could use the machine but the lift arms and bucket wouldn't function. I sprayed the heck out of the seat belt buckle with water to clean out all the old grit etc. they followed up with wd-40 and this cured it. try jumping that sensor, easy check before taking apart a lot of things.
Took belly pan off pull hydraulic pump had two broken gears flushed lines put new pump On runs good now had to replace one solenoid for foot pedal thanks to everybody