I love this forum

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Zorack

This is the only place where you can really get help for any Bobcat problem that ever comes up(or any other brand for that matter) and I really enjoy coming every day multiple times just to see the threads on this. One of the few forums that I frequent over the years(I am a member on a few forums 10+ years or more(mainly computer related since I "fooled" with IBM mainframes in the middle 70's). I am proud to be a member here and really glad that people want to help others in keeping their machines going or gaining new knowledge about them.

1ofU

yep I agree !!

nice place to hang out with like mined folk
1 of U

Tazza

Staff member
yep I agree !!

nice place to hang out with like mined folk
1 of U
I don't dare work out how many hours a day i prowl around these pages. The seekends i don't get much time to do it, but during the week, thankfully i do.

kyhamoge

I just joined myself! I have two Bobcat skid steer loaders - a 453 model & S175 model. I figure it's a good idea to join a forum with individuals who are willing to share their knowledge & experience. Probably like the majority of skid steer owners in this forum, I cannot afford to pay mechanics fees of $90+/hr., and really enjoy "tinkering" on the machines - when time allows!

nobull1

I just joined myself! I have two Bobcat skid steer loaders - a 453 model & S175 model. I figure it's a good idea to join a forum with individuals who are willing to share their knowledge & experience. Probably like the majority of skid steer owners in this forum, I cannot afford to pay mechanics fees of $90+/hr., and really enjoy "tinkering" on the machines - when time allows!
I agree one of the better sites for help and information. I learned a lot about My Bobcat and skid-steers in general. It would have taken twice as long and learned half as much without this site. Brian

Mikefromcny

I agree one of the better sites for help and information. I learned a lot about My Bobcat and skid-steers in general. It would have taken twice as long and learned half as much without this site. Brian
On all the forums i'm on, this is my favorite.

HarryN

On all the forums i'm on, this is my favorite.
Fantastic for sure. I check it out nearly every day. I read much more than I post cause I just don't have the knowledge you guys have. Course, I'm learning though!!

hcn889

I am new user, i also love this forum. And i am interested in skid steer loader.

OP
OP
Zorack

Zorack

It can be frustrating to do the work yourself but it can also be fun and gain more knowledge of the loaders you have :)

bigmackerel1

It can be frustrating to do the work yourself but it can also be fun and gain more knowledge of the loaders you have :)
I also love this Form. It has, along with a lot of good people, help me keep my 843 running. From El Cajon Ca.

kyhamoge

I also love this Form. It has, along with a lot of good people, help me keep my 843 running. From El Cajon Ca.
Zorak & BigMac - you guys are right on. Think about the "pre-computer age", when we were all limited in our access to information. Amazing - that you or I could be getting - or giving - help from someone a continent away! This truly is the "age of information" :) Incidentally, I'm in SE MI, where it's about 12 degrees today :(