hydraulics not working, help please?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
Actually no, mine was a 610 but they should be the same. The plugs are on the outside side of the left hand chain case about where the rear of the front tire is and up from the bottom of the case about 6-8 inches if I remember right. There are two about 3 inches or so apart, one a little higher than the other. Your oil filter should be the same as the 610 also, it is down under the machine in a metal tube about 5 inches in dia and maybe 10 inches long. Since it is down there it would be a great place for water to accumlate and freeze.
If your rams are fully retracted you have the maximum amount of hydraulic oil in your tank, when they are fully extended you have the least amount of fluid in your tank, So if you had your arms up when you checked the fluid level thats why it was different. Hopefully its that simple, that or you have gremlins in your machine :)

OP
OP
S

sedorbrian

If your rams are fully retracted you have the maximum amount of hydraulic oil in your tank, when they are fully extended you have the least amount of fluid in your tank, So if you had your arms up when you checked the fluid level thats why it was different. Hopefully its that simple, that or you have gremlins in your machine :)
Ok, then in that case, i have plenty of fluid, there is about 15 gallons in it, so this isnt the problem.