Bobcat 751 F series help please!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcatrob

I have a 751 f series that will not start. 1. New battery and it is charged 2. New starter and all connections are tight 3. It was turning over but would not start. It would smoke some but not start. 4. I was trying to start it today and it still would not start. Then it must have blown something. Now there is no power at all when the key is turned on. Please help me.. it is driving me nuts… It has a kubota motor.

reaperman

If there's no power inside of the cab, check the 100 amp fuse that supplies the power to the cab. Not sure of its location on a F series, but on a G series, one positive battery cable goes to the starter, and the second positive cable goes above the battery into a black box. Inside the box is where the main fuse is located.

OP
OP
B

bobcatrob

It is a combination of grey and black smoke. Also, I was going to check the online 100 Amp fuse next. Thank you. I will let you know
If there's no power inside of the cab, check the 100 amp fuse that supplies the power to the cab. Not sure of its location on a F series, but on a G series, one positive battery cable goes to the starter, and the second positive cable goes above the battery into a black box. Inside the box is where the main fuse is located.
How much smoke are we talking, and what colour?
Quiet a bit of smoke. Grey and black

Latest posts