How to reset owner password with just Master Code?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

442JOHN

Well, I bought the 2001 773G!!!! I have the master code for the machine but not owner code. Can I reset owner code on this machine with master code only? Thank you

Tlawdogg

Congrats!
They didn't give you the owner code?
A bit strange.
Try to search "Google" a video or two are out there. My machine does not have that.

OP
OP

442JOHN

Congrats!
They didn't give you the owner code?
A bit strange.
Try to search "Google" a video or two are out there. My machine does not have that.
I think the original owner probably wrote it down in the manual, which they're looking for. Got a call into Bobcat Knoxville. Thanks for responding! Blessing

brdgbldr

Well, I bought the 2001 773G!!!! I have the master code for the machine but not owner code. Can I reset owner code on this machine with master code only? Thank you
My understanding is that with the master code you can make a new owner code.

I have not tried to do this but I have my master code and owner code. I got the master code from a tech that was doing an alignment on my A300. He told me that with the master code you can create all the other codes that you need. My machine will will hold the master code, dealer code, owner code and then ten operator codes.

OP
OP

442JOHN

My understanding is that with the master code you can make a new owner code.

I have not tried to do this but I have my master code and owner code. I got the master code from a tech that was doing an alignment on my A300. He told me that with the master code you can create all the other codes that you need. My machine will will hold the master code, dealer code, owner code and then ten operator codes.
Bobcat gave me the wrong master code the first time 😂. They gave me the right code and I set up new account. Thanks for the information. I think I need to order a manual, the PO had it recently but has misplaced it. Blessings and thanks again for information.

reaperman

You can program any passcode you wish in the settings menu. It's been a while since I've used a G series machine with a passcode so I forget the process of hand. If I remember correctly, once you set it, it needs to be repeated. Once you set the "main" passcode, other passcodes can be set for other users of the machine. The main passcode can fetch user data from the secondary passcodes if desired. Like most things electrical, there are more options than needed.

Latest posts