Got a deal on a 7753?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

linksmaker

I recently traded some work for a Bobcat 7753 and a trailer. Was wondering if these were good machines or not? The machine needed a Hydraulic pump and some steering adjustments, other than that just a paint job and it's fine. Any thoughts on this model?

tdeal823

To my knowledge the 7753 is similar to a 773 only difference I believe is that the 7753 was sold as a less optioned 773 basically. I think pumps, motors and chassis are the same. google bobcat 773 and find the site that is bobcat history and you can compare the basic stats of each loader. I have never used one but I have seen them around. 7753, 773 s185 I was told were all similar chassis.

mrfixitpaul

To my knowledge the 7753 is similar to a 773 only difference I believe is that the 7753 was sold as a less optioned 773 basically. I think pumps, motors and chassis are the same. google bobcat 773 and find the site that is bobcat history and you can compare the basic stats of each loader. I have never used one but I have seen them around. 7753, 773 s185 I was told were all similar chassis.
That's right, the 7753 was the first bc with vertical lift and was later changed to the 773. Basically the same machine. I think the 773 just added the seat sensor to the mix. The few I have seen were as reliable as any other model, just took getting used to the push to operate system, but the new ones all have that.

scsindust

That's right, the 7753 was the first bc with vertical lift and was later changed to the 773. Basically the same machine. I think the 773 just added the seat sensor to the mix. The few I have seen were as reliable as any other model, just took getting used to the push to operate system, but the new ones all have that.
I had one and it was a good machine. Bobcat shows it has the same specs as a 773. I'd definiately get it, as it seems like a good deal.

OP
OP
L

linksmaker

I had one and it was a good machine. Bobcat shows it has the same specs as a 773. I'd definiately get it, as it seems like a good deal.
yea, I can't complain. have $2700 in it now. There is a cooling system problem ( may need to bleed air from system?) and then steering pulls to the right. Hoping that is just an adjustment? I have a service Manual on the way, should be here in 2 days. Fix that stuff, new paint and she should be worth it!!

Tazza

Staff member
yea, I can't complain. have $2700 in it now. There is a cooling system problem ( may need to bleed air from system?) and then steering pulls to the right. Hoping that is just an adjustment? I have a service Manual on the way, should be here in 2 days. Fix that stuff, new paint and she should be worth it!!
The cooling system is pretty simple. Radiator, thermostat and water pump. Thats just about all t hat can go wrong.... I can't see air being an issue BUT if its bubbling air out of the radiator, you may have a blown head gasket or cracked head.
The steering is just an adjustment on the pump, its not too difficult.