Good Mustang online parts source

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

nitro3421

Hi All, I'm new to the forum and to skid steers as well. I just got a great deal on a 2000 Mustang 2070 with around 2500 hours on it. The previous owner didn't have any service records and it's been sitting awhile, so the mechanic in me is telling me to go ahead and swap all fluids/filters. Does anyone know a good cheap online parts source for the following? -Hydraulic oil filters -Engine oil filter -Fuel filter -Air cleaner Cosmetically, I'm considering the replacements below as well. Sources for these would be helpful as well: -New seat -New decals (it was sitting in the desert sun for 10 years) -Touch up paint (or a color code?) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tazza

Staff member
For filters, i believe NAPA can cross reference most of them. The air and fuel filters shold be pretty standard, as should be the engine oil, the only one that 'may' be harder to get after market is the hydraulic filter, but generally it can be found.

OP
OP
N

nitro3421

For filters, i believe NAPA can cross reference most of them. The air and fuel filters shold be pretty standard, as should be the engine oil, the only one that 'may' be harder to get after market is the hydraulic filter, but generally it can be found.
Good call on the cross reference. I was able to do that on the Baldwin filter website and ordered a new set of filters for $150 (oil, hydraulic, fuel, air...) Any ideas on the decals?

Tazza

Staff member
Good call on the cross reference. I was able to do that on the Baldwin filter website and ordered a new set of filters for $150 (oil, hydraulic, fuel, air...) Any ideas on the decals?
Ebay is pretty good for decals actually, just ensure the sizes are correct with the seller before you buy them.

dewadict

as far as painting- when I just did my 330 i was going to get a can of spray paint and just touch up the new motor mounts I welded in. For about $15more I got a whole gallon of rust o leum commercial/implement paint that was mixed close to my color at Menard's. At home i got a couple ounces of tint from the local hardware store that i do business with and mixed it to match what i thought it looked like before 40 years of wear. I took the wheels off, cleaned it good with a degreaser and painted the whole thing. Glad I did it looks like new!