Gehl 5625 skid steer thats out of control!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lkenny

Just took delivery of this unit and first trouble found is that as soon as you start up, the machine wants to take off to the right. T-bar overcompensating to the left will allow awkward forward motion. I have the Shop Manual on the way from Ebay, but prior to it's arrival, any thoughts? Serial # plate is missing where it should be.

Blaine Man

My sticker is also missing and could not find any other numbers. You can download the OM from a post I recently answered. Mine has a small amount of movement to the right also during warm up, about one inch per minute. Put on a new front brake cable but it is still doing it. I will be watching your post, good luck!

OP
OP
L

lkenny

My sticker is also missing and could not find any other numbers. You can download the OM from a post I recently answered. Mine has a small amount of movement to the right also during warm up, about one inch per minute. Put on a new front brake cable but it is still doing it. I will be watching your post, good luck!
Got the unit up on blocks and what i see is a slow creep forward or backwarddepending which was the last direction sought. Removed both left and right linkages under the seat to remove any T-bar influence at neutral but still the creep.

Blaine Man

Got the unit up on blocks and what i see is a slow creep forward or backwarddepending which was the last direction sought. Removed both left and right linkages under the seat to remove any T-bar influence at neutral but still the creep.
Any luck with the creeping? I am anxiously awaiting your result due to mine having a slight creeping also,

OP
OP
L

lkenny

Any luck with the creeping? I am anxiously awaiting your result due to mine having a slight creeping also,
So far i have found badly worn bushing, journal and bolt on the lowerpart of the crank on the TANDEM PUMP CONTROLS. So that would be items 3,4,5 on the parts diagram. If i could add a pic here i would. Can't seem to do that. So i am awaiting these parts. I i had an email i would send you a photo. Mines is [email protected].