Finally got to do something "fun" with the Bobcat...LOL

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Orgnoi1

I will have more pics to follow as we get some... we finished our RC Car track last night and spent the evening raking and running... this would have been a VERY long process if I hadnt had the 463... and it was what I was in the middle of when the belt blew last week... Here is a picture that my girlfriend took... she got a couple of my car too but only published on facebook so far with them... we will be both taking more pics as we go...
Traxxus RC Truck
Basically the track is slightly over 44" wide... has a big bank, long straight with doubles, wide open flat corner... and a long tight set of S-turns... lots of fun...

OP
OP
Orgnoi1

Orgnoi1

Looks like fun.....I need to get the dust off my RC stuff....some day
Took some more today... Trish took my car out so I could man the camera... Driving by Trish... Photography by Ross... Track by Bobcat... hehheheh
Trish's First RC Experience

OP
OP
Orgnoi1

Orgnoi1

Wow, those are some great pics. -Mr_C
Thanks Mr. C... I have to take one more pic real soon... we painted up a race truck as "Bobcat Sponsored"... looks great... gotta get it before I get the thing dirty...LOL

OP
OP
Orgnoi1

Orgnoi1

Thanks Mr. C... I have to take one more pic real soon... we painted up a race truck as "Bobcat Sponsored"... looks great... gotta get it before I get the thing dirty...LOL
Heres the shots!
Bobcat and Slash

Bobcat Sponsored RC

sledesigns

Heres the shots!
Very cool, Im jealous! Great action pics too. Couldnt help myself from doing the same a couple years ago. Removed the sidewalk out front, started to level it, instead made some hills and invited some friends over. Fun summer with a track within walking distance. Good times.

soutthpaw

Very cool, Im jealous! Great action pics too. Couldnt help myself from doing the same a couple years ago. Removed the sidewalk out front, started to level it, instead made some hills and invited some friends over. Fun summer with a track within walking distance. Good times.
do you have any overall pics of the full track? thinking of doing something like that in my yard too. did you make the design from scratch or find a good info online for track desings

OP
OP
Orgnoi1

Orgnoi1

do you have any overall pics of the full track? thinking of doing something like that in my yard too. did you make the design from scratch or find a good info online for track desings
we actually made it from scratch... it started as an oval and got larger and larger... I dont think I really have any GOOD shots of the whole track... but heres one from our night run:
Nighttime Track Lighting

We plan on expanding again in the spring and hopefully getting another load of dirt in to add a few more jumps and fix the berms up a little more...

OP
OP
Orgnoi1

Orgnoi1

we actually made it from scratch... it started as an oval and got larger and larger... I dont think I really have any GOOD shots of the whole track... but heres one from our night run:

We plan on expanding again in the spring and hopefully getting another load of dirt in to add a few more jumps and fix the berms up a little more...
I cant remember how to posts pics on here so I will just add a direct link... our track changed leaps and bounds from this last picture...
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/orgnoi1/Track Layout/IMG_2596a.jpg
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/orgnoi1/Track Layout/IMG_2593a.jpg
IMG_2596a.jpg

IMG_2593a.jpg