Bobcat auxiliary finally working but only in one direction? Stick moves to the right but not left?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Schultzy732

After lots of troubleshooting I finally got my auxiliary hydraulics working on my old 732. I don't think they have ever been used. My controls were so loone, it would not let the control stick move enough to activate the aux hydraulics. I removed the control stick, had both auxiliary hoses in a bucket and manually pushed the activation rod (I tapped it with a rubber mallet). It finally moved inward and opened the hydraulic line and fluid pumped into my bucket. When I tried to pull the rod it stopped, I attempted to pull it further out to activate the other direction but so far no luck. Any advice is alway welcome? I plan on flushing the system and doing a hydraulic oil change but I figure I mess around with the old oil first.

OP
OP
Schultzy732

Schultzy732

I got it working in the other direction. The aux control rod was not adjusted properly. I backed off the eyelet on the end of the rod 1/4" and that was enough to give me the travel I needed.

Latest posts