Deere 320 & New Holland B-124 backhoe

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rip&Tear

Does anyone know of where I can purchase a mounting plate for this type of arrangement? I purchased a New Holland B-124 backhoe attachment for my Deere 320 skid steer but didn't realize the issue I would have in trying to get a bracket to connect the both of them. The arms that come out from the backhoe appear to hook up to a LX model of a NH. To purchase the bracket from Deere is about $500-600 and then I'd need to retro fit it anyway, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has had a similiar situation and came up with a fix. I can send a pic to anyone if that helps. Thank you.

skidsteer.ca

I doubt you will find a factory made one, I have used a quick release tractor 3rd point link to steady the loaders bucket tilt cylinders for backhoe use. Available from JD or NH.
Then just attach with a standard skidsteer quick attach plate and snap on the 3pt link to steady the top end.
New Holland5199284LINK, TOP $191.50
0​
New Holland5172480BALL $23.84
The tractor end of the link goes to the hoe, mount the quick release ball to the loader between 2 ears with a pin through the ball. Then you can adjust the top link length as needed. Snaps on and off quick and easy.
Skidsteer.ca

OP
OP
R

Rip&Tear

I doubt you will find a factory made one, I have used a quick release tractor 3rd point link to steady the loaders bucket tilt cylinders for backhoe use. Available from JD or NH.
Then just attach with a standard skidsteer quick attach plate and snap on the 3pt link to steady the top end.

New Holland

LINK, TOP
$191.50

New Holland

BALL
$23.84

The tractor end of the link goes to the hoe, mount the quick release ball to the loader between 2 ears with a pin through the ball. Then you can adjust the top link length as needed. Snaps on and off quick and easy.
Skidsteer.ca
Thank you for the reply. Do you have any pictures? Could I send you a pic of my set-up? I have the universal mounting plate already attached, (it came that way). It has two long arms that are what I've seen used on the New Hollands the backhoe was designed for. But these arms can be removed while still leaving the universal mounting bracket. That's why I thought perhaps you can purchase such a piece. Thanks again for the reply let me know if I can send the pics. Thank you, Mike

skidsteer.ca

Thank you for the reply. Do you have any pictures? Could I send you a pic of my set-up? I have the universal mounting plate already attached, (it came that way). It has two long arms that are what I've seen used on the New Hollands the backhoe was designed for. But these arms can be removed while still leaving the universal mounting bracket. That's why I thought perhaps you can purchase such a piece. Thanks again for the reply let me know if I can send the pics. Thank you, Mike
Certainly, to ken at skidsteer.ca
I don't have pictures of this hoe I set up that way as i have sold it. But the link went from the base of the hoe seat to the loader frame just below the door opening.
Ken