Congratulations Tazza For Your 10,000th Post!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kyhamoge

Yes, congratulations for sure! Your skill in explaining solutions is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU.
A bit late I know, but I really feel a sense of gratitude to Tazza and the other "seasoned veterans" on the SSF. You guys have helped me immensely. Thank you!

farmboy555

A bit late I know, but I really feel a sense of gratitude to Tazza and the other "seasoned veterans" on the SSF. You guys have helped me immensely. Thank you!
Congrats I've had a lot of problems solved and questions answered . From the members here This Internet has made this planet earth a lot smaller and opened the door to many tool box's of other's. Thank you Tazza and all the other's ????????????

Tazza

Staff member
Congrats I've had a lot of problems solved and questions answered . From the members here This Internet has made this planet earth a lot smaller and opened the door to many tool box's of other's. Thank you Tazza and all the other's ????????????
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Without all of it's members, it wouldn't be as good as it is. Everyone has their onle little bit to add.