Congratulations Tazza For Your 10,000th Post!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

owensge

Taryn, on behalf of the entire SkidSteer Forum (SSF) Family, I'd like to highlight this special achievement -- over 10,000 posts! For many years you have been the heart of the SSF and provided countless members with thoughtful and accurate answers to their questions. It is not just the advice that you provide, it's the way in which you deliver it that stands out.
Thanks for being such a big part of the Forum, so again on behalf of the other moderators, and all of those who you have helped over the years, I want to say:
THANKS MATE!
newt200_trans.gif

Tazza

Staff member
I noticed that today actually :)
Thank you for those kind words, most of what i have learnt has been from around the forum and all the posters we have had that have contributed over that time. That and not being afraid to just jump in and hope you can get it back together.
I think i speak for most of the members here that you have done a great job of setting up the forum and keeping it going.

Zorack

I noticed that today actually :)
Thank you for those kind words, most of what i have learnt has been from around the forum and all the posters we have had that have contributed over that time. That and not being afraid to just jump in and hope you can get it back together.
I think i speak for most of the members here that you have done a great job of setting up the forum and keeping it going.
Congratulations on that as well Tazza :) You both have done excellent here and I value what the both of you have done for this community! Thank you Tazza! And thank you Geoffrey for creating such a excellent website that I am a proud member to be of :)

lesgawlik

Congratulations on that as well Tazza :) You both have done excellent here and I value what the both of you have done for this community! Thank you Tazza! And thank you Geoffrey for creating such a excellent website that I am a proud member to be of :)
Thanks, Tazza. I always enjoy your wisdom.

SkidRoe

Congrats Tazza!! What a milestone!! I echo Geoffrey's comments - your words of encouragement and advice are a key part of what makes this forum so great. Thanks again for your commitment!! Derek

jerry

Congrats Tazza!! What a milestone!! I echo Geoffrey's comments - your words of encouragement and advice are a key part of what makes this forum so great. Thanks again for your commitment!! Derek
I see membership is pushing 9000 and most have benefited from Tazza's posts at one time or another, myself included. Well done, Tazza and Geofrey.

Tazza

Staff member
I see membership is pushing 9000 and most have benefited from Tazza's posts at one time or another, myself included. Well done, Tazza and Geofrey.
Thanks guys!
It's still a group effort, the knowledge of everyone makes this site great.
OldMachinist with his machining experience and skills to remove the required details from manuals to post. I have yet to sit down and work out how to get pages out of pdf manuals and post.....
The list goes on with all the other members that work on them for a living and are happy to take the time to help everyone else with problems.

bigmackerel1

Thanks guys!
It's still a group effort, the knowledge of everyone makes this site great.
OldMachinist with his machining experience and skills to remove the required details from manuals to post. I have yet to sit down and work out how to get pages out of pdf manuals and post.....
The list goes on with all the other members that work on them for a living and are happy to take the time to help everyone else with problems.
Thanks Tazza: Congratulations for your 10,000 Post. I enjoy reading all of your posts. From Southern CA.

Tazza

Staff member
Congrats buddy, I have not been around here much as of late, but wanted to drop in a wish you the best. Your help has been a great asset to so many.
Take Care
Ken
Ken!
Haven't seen you on here for ages, glad you managed to find some time to drop in :) Hope all is going well over there.
Take care too

pondfishr

Ken!
Haven't seen you on here for ages, glad you managed to find some time to drop in :) Hope all is going well over there.
Take care too
Congrats Tazza! I for one have benefited more than once from your kindness. It takes a special mate to unselfishly help others like you do. A big congrats and thank you!!

wec101

I agree-----------I am a weekend acreage farmer from Iowa and relatively new to hte forum. Tazza has been a godsend for helping me with my crazy problems with our Gehl. Thanks again for taking time to help. Wec101

DBoftheyear

I agree-----------I am a weekend acreage farmer from Iowa and relatively new to hte forum. Tazza has been a godsend for helping me with my crazy problems with our Gehl. Thanks again for taking time to help. Wec101
Thanks in advance!