Case 430 operator manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dune33

We just picked up a 430 for snow removal at the plant that i work at and it did not come with manuals. Looking for operators manual and service manual. Also can someone explain the buttons on the joysticks is one for high speed? Thanks john

Steveg

Which buttons are you referring to. There are different joysticks per the options on the machine. Left hand trigger switch is for two speed. Right hand trigger switch is for ride control. Left hand thumb switches are for single and dual flow hydraulic, and turn signal. Right hand thumb control operate auxiliary electrical control, and horn.

OP
OP
D

dune33

Which buttons are you referring to. There are different joysticks per the options on the machine. Left hand trigger switch is for two speed. Right hand trigger switch is for ride control. Left hand thumb switches are for single and dual flow hydraulic, and turn signal. Right hand thumb control operate auxiliary electrical control, and horn.
one thing i was trying to get the headlights to come on, i think its the two buttons on the right console below the park brake button. when i push them the lights dont come on but the button lights up. when i have time i will check for power at the lights, wheare is the fuse panel located? thanks john

Steveg

one thing i was trying to get the headlights to come on, i think its the two buttons on the right console below the park brake button. when i push them the lights dont come on but the button lights up. when i have time i will check for power at the lights, wheare is the fuse panel located? thanks john
The fuses and relays are located on the left side of the operator under the cover between the seat and the side of the ROPS. use the thumbscrew to access the fuses and relay. The fuse location decal is located on the bottom of the cover.

OP
OP
D

dune33

The fuses and relays are located on the left side of the operator under the cover between the seat and the side of the ROPS. use the thumbscrew to access the fuses and relay. The fuse location decal is located on the bottom of the cover.
We are starting to get this new machine figured out, one thing i need help with is how to make the loader float we are going to be plowing snow with a angle plow. the controls are the old style (not pilot control) thanks

Steveg

We are starting to get this new machine figured out, one thing i need help with is how to make the loader float we are going to be plowing snow with a angle plow. the controls are the old style (not pilot control) thanks
According to the owners manual, When you put the left side loader control lever in the maximum inside position, the loader lift arms are in float detent. Hope this helps, and Merry Christmas.