Cab Doors

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RickS250

Are all the doors the same on the S series? I bought a S250 6 months again and don't know allot about them.

OP
OP
R

RickS250

All the doors on the g and k series machines are the same and will swap between machines.
If all the doors are the same then I have something else to bring up! I have a friend that has a S185 its a 2004 and I have a S250 its a 2006, both are gold package loaders but the door on his has 2 things different then mine. The close handle is longer and the door latch is different. Its the latch that is in question. Both doors have the magnet switch on them. This all started when he was moving snow and the loader keep locking up the hydraulics. If he waited 10 to 15 min then it seemed to start working again but what we didn't think about was, when he was waiting he would open the door and get out. that would move the switch and everything would work again for some time! We thought it was the lock out solenoids. We replaced the solenoids (arms and bucket) then I ran it for 30 minutes with no problems, Then he took it home and boom had the same thing going on.. Thats when we started talking about the switch on the door. He had to make a bracket to move the switch closer to the post so it would keep the switch in the magnetic field off the post. His latch,switch,and switch mount are different then mine. It looks like the door don't close all the way and he has moved the post around with no luck at making it close better are there different posts, did they change the latches, or maybe this door is off a way newer loader??? Radman