Buying a new bucket

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

greggo

Hello to all.Has anybody ever bought a bucket on ebay or a company called LPS Loader Parts Service out of IN ? Prices look good. Theres a guy on Ebay(morris3237) that has his own shop. The specs and pics look pretty good too he has a 100% rating Trying to decide if I want to fix my old bucket $200-$300 welding alone plus teeth or just get a new tooth bucket Thanks Greg

Tazza

Staff member
I have never bought a bucket from LPS but i have and do buy hydraulic parts from them. I don't believe they would sell rubbish as it would mark their name. I personally would be happy to buy from them. As i said, i have never bought anyhting other than hydraulic parts from them in the past so its not a silly idea to ask around a bit more.

OP
OP
G

greggo

I have never bought a bucket from LPS but i have and do buy hydraulic parts from them. I don't believe they would sell rubbish as it would mark their name. I personally would be happy to buy from them. As i said, i have never bought anyhting other than hydraulic parts from them in the past so its not a silly idea to ask around a bit more.
Hey Tazza: low and behold the buckets are made from the same guy in NC NICE STUFF,but they are cheaper from LPS must order a lot of stock from Morris.$200 bucks cheaper at LPS???Anyway I'm like a kid in a Candy Store with this stuff. Take Care Greg