Burnt ls185.b How to identify to order correct Part #'s

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fabric8r

Hello i Baught a New holland Ls 185.b I need to order lots of parts. how do i know what part #'s ill need to order?... I think its a standard cab. i was told the delux cabs have Controlls on the sides as well. mine doesnt. I see from the service manual i downloaded there are still 2 options for insterment clusters. Im not sure also what Hand controls ill need. is it standard ones with 1 switch or ones with 3 switches on them?...I would also like to know how do i know, if i want to buy used parts what other Ls models can i use parts off of. Like the Gas and oil tank can they be from a ls180,ls185,ls190.b,ls190 etc...

skidsteer.ca

As for what models you can rob parts from go back to the online parts cat and look up the part # and see if it is the same number used in the next model you think would be the same.
You may need to get a operators manual or stop by your friendly NH dealer to learn about options. If You Have them run your serial #they should be able to tell you what the machine left the factory with and if it has a repair history.
Ken

Latest posts