Bobcat T250 Auxiliary Hydraulics will not engage

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skemp

I have just purchased a well used 2007 T250. Everything seems to work and is good and tight, but I cannot get the auxiliary hydraulics to engage. I do not have anything connected to the ports, but was assuming that I should at least hear the pump change sounds when buttons were pressed if it was working. Can someone give me pointers on normal operation for engaging the hydraulics and if I should hear sounds when working the trigger or buttons?

Thanks!

magnm01

I have just purchased a well used 2007 T250. Everything seems to work and is good and tight, but I cannot get the auxiliary hydraulics to engage. I do not have anything connected to the ports, but was assuming that I should at least hear the pump change sounds when buttons were pressed if it was working. Can someone give me pointers on normal operation for engaging the hydraulics and if I should hear sounds when working the trigger or buttons?

Thanks!
As stated, the buttons on the right control energize the solenoid. The right trigger on mine us currently configured to engage or disengage the flow where the paddle is momentary + -.