Bobcat 753 creeping

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

K9

This all started with the servo seals leaking oil. On this model, you have to take the servo control valve completely out (blessing). Found things that needed fixing and needed rust removal, and found the seals leaking on top of the pump motor as well. All led to major invasion on the steering and too many remove/reinstall. I cannot get the darn thing to stop creeping. on the right side, the block was worn, and the roller also had a flat spot, but i flipped and turned so neither is part of the problem. At times, if i pull forward on the stick, then let go, it will creep forward, then when i push back and let go, it creeps backward without any adjustment. Infuriating. Some video mentions the 3/8 Hex adjustment, but you can only get to those ont he left hand side because of the plate cover, but i also don't understand what that could do unless there was a flat spot on the roller.
Anyone have any tips? I would think all 700 series are the same. Thanks

River Fluid Power

This all started with the servo seals leaking oil. On this model, you have to take the servo control valve completely out (blessing). Found things that needed fixing and needed rust removal, and found the seals leaking on top of the pump motor as well. All led to major invasion on the steering and too many remove/reinstall. I cannot get the darn thing to stop creeping. on the right side, the block was worn, and the roller also had a flat spot, but i flipped and turned so neither is part of the problem. At times, if i pull forward on the stick, then let go, it will creep forward, then when i push back and let go, it creeps backward without any adjustment. Infuriating. Some video mentions the 3/8 Hex adjustment, but you can only get to those ont he left hand side because of the plate cover, but i also don't understand what that could do unless there was a flat spot on the roller.
Anyone have any tips? I would think all 700 series are the same. Thanks
It looks like all 753's have manual control hydrostats. I would take a look at the lever on top of the pump. Check for wear or cracks. You don't want it to be loose.
Bobcat pintle lever.JPG