Bobcat 753 c-series belt questions

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Joeys199

I have a Bobcat 753 c-series and it needs belts. I wanted to order a Belt kit for it but it seems nobody sells parts for it. I was wondering how i can find a place online that sells all the parts needed. Im not sure why its like that but it is very annoying! Also i could not figure out how to adjust the belt that has 3 belts on one pulley.

Tazza

Staff member
The dealer will have a suitable drive belt. Quote them your serial number and they will get you the right one

OP
OP
J

Joeys199

The dealer will have a suitable drive belt. Quote them your serial number and they will get you the right one
I did and now the bobcat is going good. I just think it's bullshit how hard they make everything

Tazza

Staff member
I did and now the bobcat is going good. I just think it's bullshit how hard they make everything
I agree, the belt with 3 bonded together you really have no choice, it is a pain, but what can we do?
I'd like to try and get 3 matched belts and see if it worked all the same, i can't see why not.

Mikefromcny

I agree, the belt with 3 bonded together you really have no choice, it is a pain, but what can we do?
I'd like to try and get 3 matched belts and see if it worked all the same, i can't see why not.
Unfortunetly there is no "online" bobcat dealers to buy parts from yet. I thought my 873 was weird it had 4 drive belts, until I discovered it was supposed to be 1 solid belt and was that worn. I think Mine was less than $60 and they last a long time from what I've heard.