bobcat 732 ford engine removing tips

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pfoldes

I got 732 bobcat and have to replace u joint coupler between engine and hydrostatic unit pulling the engine out with bottom plate or take off mounting brackets and then engine or make some lifting tool any tips pics would help thanks paul

OldMachinist

photo FordEgineRemoval_zps13990669.jpg

OP
OP
P

pfoldes

thanks for your info my manual section 7c-23 is completely different thanks again paul

Hotrod1830

thanks for your info my manual section 7c-23 is completely different thanks again paul
Ive got a 632, appears identical as far as engine/mounting. I removed the engine with the mounting plate. I left the ROPS in place. Pretty simple procedure. You may need another set of hands when going back in though, lining up the U-joint can be a real pain by yourself.

Hotrod1830

Ive got a 632, appears identical as far as engine/mounting. I removed the engine with the mounting plate. I left the ROPS in place. Pretty simple procedure. You may need another set of hands when going back in though, lining up the U-joint can be a real pain by yourself.
Also, when you have the engine out, take a peek at the underside of the radiator and oil cooler. Its a good time to clean them if they are real dirty. Mine where so dirty I dont see how there was any airflow.

Latest posts