auxiliary hydraulics on Gehl 4510 skid steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Gehl4510

I'm new to this forum and need help with the auxiliary hydraulics on my Gehl 4510. I'm looking at making a hydraulic rotary cutter and need to know what the hydraulic flow is to pick the right hydraulic motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Grzes

My 4610 Operator's Manual says 16GPM which would be about 1liter/s (metric equivalent). I believe it is the same for 4510 since the manual was written for both models. Please, let me know when you figure everything out. I am planning to add aux hydraulics to my machine (mainly for using a log splitter), and any help and experience will be appreciated. I recall that someone already was trying to hook up aux hydraulics on this type of machine. If you dig through the posts, you might be able to find some information somewhere in the archives.

OP
OP
G

Gehl4510

My 4610 Operator's Manual says 16GPM which would be about 1liter/s (metric equivalent). I believe it is the same for 4510 since the manual was written for both models. Please, let me know when you figure everything out. I am planning to add aux hydraulics to my machine (mainly for using a log splitter), and any help and experience will be appreciated. I recall that someone already was trying to hook up aux hydraulics on this type of machine. If you dig through the posts, you might be able to find some information somewhere in the archives.
My machine already has the auxiliary hydraulics but the previous owner mounted them to the rops so I'm going to have to reroute the down the boom the way they should be. But now that I know the flow they put out I will be able to pick the right hydraulic motor to use on a brush cutter.

Grzes

My machine already has the auxiliary hydraulics but the previous owner mounted them to the rops so I'm going to have to reroute the down the boom the way they should be. But now that I know the flow they put out I will be able to pick the right hydraulic motor to use on a brush cutter.
Gehl 4510, would you be able to sketch a schematic how the aux hydr. are installed? This would help me a lot instead of sitting and trying to figure out the system? Any photos would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

OP
OP
G

Gehl4510

Gehl 4510, would you be able to sketch a schematic how the aux hydr. are installed? This would help me a lot instead of sitting and trying to figure out the system? Any photos would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
If you go to germanbliss.com and lookup Gehl parts and the parts book for the Gehl 4510. This will give you the diagram better than I could draw it.