Gehl 4510 governor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tango-Charlie

Sorry guys for late reply as I've been tied up finally getting my new Ag building started with frost walls being poured. I kept my old governor because it was only one of the side seals that was leaking requiring me to constantly add oil. Other than the oil leaking it was still working as designed and that's why I kept it. I figured this coming winter in my new building I may find time to pull the old seal and take it on and try to find a replacement seal. That way it would give me a backup governor. I see in your pic that the front seal is out. Can you see bearing numbers that you could find replacement bearings? Also there may be a number on the seal to try and find a seal replacement.

I do recall that I had checked this site out: https://hoofgovernors.com/ who also handles Pierce governors. Their price and bobcat was the same so I went with my local bobcat just in case something went wrong. Drop them a note and maybe they can help too.

My governor was expensive but has been working flawlessly like my Bobcat. So I'm happy!